Agribusiness, Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Cassava, Garri, food security, Agritech and the Red Meat Value Chain.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Ten Experiments To Test Your New Business Hypothesis.
Ten Experiments To Test Your New Business Hypothesis. You know that a new idea has gained dominance when it becomes practically a cliché. That is what I’ve seen happen with the “Lean Startup” philosophy of viewing your startup as a scientific experiment in search of a business model.
This started as a new idea, then became popularized, and now people view it as common sense and practically a cliché. And I definitely am one of those people who regularly advises our portfolio companies to think creatively about how to experiment on their operating assumptions.
The challenge is: what experiments can you run to test your hypotheses? I’ve looked all over, but to my surprise, I have not been able to find a good collection of appropriate experiments online. So, I’ve gathered below some of the experiments that our portfolio companies and other startups we know have found most informative. If you have further ideas, please add them in the comments. To structure your experiments, I suggest use the Javelin Experiment Board.
Step I: Explore the problem and the market. Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
Blog publicly about what you’re doing. This helps you to get qualitative, personal feedback first, which you need to inform quantitative feedback you gather later. Also, include face-to-face interviews with customers; read these quick tips for effective customer interviews. I’ve been writing for years about investing best practices as a way of learning about the investors who are the clients base for several of my past companies.more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agribusiness ideas.
Popular Posts
-
Bacteria that can cause serious heart disease in humans are being spread by rat fleas, sparking concern that the infections could become a...
-
VETERINARY MEDICINE : How sea snakes, surrounded by salt water, quench their thirst.Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Suc...
-
Why Does My Cat Bite My Nose? Any cat parent will tell you that we’re passionate about our felines, but we may not be...
-
VETERINARY MEDICINE: Heart Murmurs in Your Dog or Cat. A heart murmur is an abnormal sound that a veterinarian hears when listening to the...
-
Twitter https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri.blogspot.com/ If you’re not redirected soon, please us...
-
VETERINARY MEDICINE: Medical detection dogs help diabetes patients regulate insulin levels. New research by the University of Bristol ...
AGRIBUSINESS EDUCATION.
Translate
I-CONNECT -AGRICULTURE
AGRIBUSINESS TIPS.
AGRIBUSINESS.
The Agriculture Daily
veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri.blogspot.com Cassava: benefits of garri as a fermented food. Cassava processing involves fermentation which is a plus for gut health. The fermentation process removes the cyanogenic glucosides present in the fres...
No comments:
Post a Comment