He decided to quit his job in June to follow his passion — his childhood love for toys. He traded his degree for his passion and his making so much money.
“I completed my studies in 2013 before landing a job. But I loved making models of different things while growing up. I would at the time use papers and old cartons,” Lukaho told Ma3 Culture.
He added that,“Most of the time, I worked during night shifts, which is why I utilised my day time to make doll houses and other toys. It’s my passion, I never did it for money.”
Lukaho decided to make toys that resemble the modern day mathrees plying the city and Komarock estate route.Read more
Agribusiness, Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Cassava, Garri, food security, Agritech and the Red Meat Value Chain.
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Clinician quits job for wooden- matatus and his making money.
He decided to quit his job in June to follow his passion — his childhood love for toys. He traded his degree for his passion and his making so much money.
“I completed my studies in 2013 before landing a job. But I loved making models of different things while growing up. I would at the time use papers and old cartons,” Lukaho told Ma3 Culture.
He added that,“Most of the time, I worked during night shifts, which is why I utilised my day time to make doll houses and other toys. It’s my passion, I never did it for money.”
Lukaho decided to make toys that resemble the modern day mathrees plying the city and Komarock estate route.Read more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Agribusiness ideas.
Popular Posts
-
Bacteria that can cause serious heart disease in humans are being spread by rat fleas, sparking concern that the infections could become a...
-
VETERINARY MEDICINE : How sea snakes, surrounded by salt water, quench their thirst.Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Suc...
-
Why Does My Cat Bite My Nose? Any cat parent will tell you that we’re passionate about our felines, but we may not be...
-
VETERINARY MEDICINE: Heart Murmurs in Your Dog or Cat. A heart murmur is an abnormal sound that a veterinarian hears when listening to the...
-
Twitter https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri.blogspot.com/ If you’re not redirected soon, please us...
-
VETERINARY MEDICINE: Medical detection dogs help diabetes patients regulate insulin levels. New research by the University of Bristol ...
AGRIBUSINESS EDUCATION.
Translate
I-CONNECT -AGRICULTURE
AGRIBUSINESS TIPS.
AGRIBUSINESS.
The Agriculture Daily
veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri.blogspot.com Cassava: benefits of garri as a fermented food. Cassava processing involves fermentation which is a plus for gut health. The fermentation process removes the cyanogenic glucosides present in the fres...
No comments:
Post a Comment